Wednesday 26 November 2014

Holiday Hiatus

I have no clue why, but I feel anxious writing this.
probably paranoia again. I get paranoid over everything. Everything.

Anyhoos, I've decided a hiatus is best for a few reasons.

First one being school. As much as I love writing, my work and school comes first and I've actually been falling behind slightly (not  massively. I've been targeting to get B's instead of A's and A*'s.) but to be able to get into the theatre program, I have to be on top of my studies, and yes, a B is good, but I don't want a B. B is for Bad and I want an A for Amazing.


Second reason is confidence. I've always had fluctuating confidence. I'll be as vain as vain can be (noticeable, probably. I don't mean to be, I just can't help it.) but... I don't know. I've been in this kind of funk lately. Part of myself wonders what there really is out there for me, and what there actually is for me and what the hell I am and if there's always someone better than I, what am I supposed to do
Preferably I don't want to get into all that (sucky) jazz.


And I'm worried all that's making me write to not the best of my abilities.
I want this blog to mean something to me, and this (the reasons) have really been eating me up alive recently.
Ah, I really didn't mean for this to turn into a rant or anything, but it really seems to be going that way. 
I'm not sure when me or the Matthews will be back, at least after this term (semester) is over, maybe before. I don't know. It depends on when everything seems to feel better again, and when I feel better about myself again and when I'm feeling more :) instead of :(


I'll still be somewhat around, just not all too much.
Au  revoir (for now)
~Carrie ♥ 

P.S. One last thing, happy birthday to my blog on the 1st of December. 
Crazy to think that it's almost been a year since I made Erin and Thomas...

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are dealing with all these things. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry you've been feeling down/anxious/worried lately. I hope things settle down for you soon. *hugs* When it comes to things in life---all you can do is your best, and then let the chips fall where they may, lol I'll keep you in my prayers, and Merry Christmas! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been feeling down lately. It can be quite hard when things like that strike, and good luck with your A. Late birthday grats for your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can get your studies up! Maybe focusing on that will be more helpful for your confidence, too.

    Happy birthday blog! And hope your holidays go well!

    ReplyDelete