Friday 21 February 2014

Chapter 1.24 Well, Hello

Rosie honestly loved her baby sister.


She had taken a real shine to her baby half sister, and loved spending time with her. Erin and Thomas were shocked of how close the two were, mainly based on the fact Rosie reacted worst to the news.



Rosie would spend a lot of the time in the nursery, often rocking in the rocking chair with Alyssa or feeding her, and just basically spending time with her. Its not like she would ever do the things she didn't want to like the early morning feeds or diaper changes, Erin or Thomas usually did that.


Rosie was in the nursery, as always. Its where she spent most of her time when she wasn't out somewhere else. She was watching Alyssa in her swing one morning, grinning as her little sister was giggling away. If it was up to her, she would spend all day like this, just watching Alyssa in the swing, having fun.


She stood up straight, hearing a strange sound. It almost sounded like a voice telling her to do something. She tried her hardest to focus on what it said. It was speaking about school something about her school. She sighed softly, and turned off the swing. She didn't want the swing to malfunction while no one else was around. After the swing was off, she went into her room and got dressed.



As she shut the chest of drawers after getting changed, she heard the voice even louder "Don't go to school Rosie." She shook her head, trying to get rid of this voice. It wasn't her own voice, it was someone else's. It was a male voice, and that was probably the thing that freaked her out the most. How was this guy talking to her?



Rosie went straight for her bedroom door to leave, just as she heard the school bus pulling up outside. She put her hand on the doorknob, wanting to open the door, only it wouldn't budge. She heard that same voice again "I need to talk to you Rosie. So, I can't let you go to school today." She sighed, frustrated and kept trying to open her door.
She wondered how she could get in contact with this weird voice "Just let me out." She murmured, as the sound of the school bus pulling away was heard. Then, she was let out of her room. She went back into the nursery, making sure to be quiet as she knew she would be in trouble for skipping school, even though it wasn't her fault.


She sat down in the rocking chair, hoping that whatever or whoever the voice was, it would help her or at least say what it wanted.She knew that Erin was downstairs playing the piano, as Rosie could hear it up here. She closed her eyes, trying to listen to the music, when she heard that voice again.
"She's quite good at playing the piano, isn't she?"


Her eyes shot open, hearing the voice again. It wasn't in her head this time, it was in front of her. She looked him up and down, and then stood up. 
"What do you want? Why did you make me skip school?" She didn't hold back with questions. 
"I needed to speak to you. I'm taking that you already know my sister, Elli?" He folded his arms, and Rosie couldn't help but stare at him. She knew he wasn't human, as humans certainly don't have fangs.


"Yeah, I know Elli." She furrowed her eyebrows. "And she's your sister? How? I mean, she's a fairy and you're a vampire..." She trailed off. 
"There's no point going through all that now." The stranger murmured, sighing. "I'm Liam by the way, and I want you to get rid of the wand she gave you." He spoke sternly.


Rosie scoffed "Why? And I'm not answering to you until you answer my question." She folded her arms, glaring at him.
"Just listen to me okay? You're not safe with that wand." He snarled, annoyed at how she wasn't listening to him.
Tilting her head and grinning, she asked "Isn't there some brooding emotionless girl you should be with in the woods?" She raised an eyebrow "And is that why we're talking inside? I'd hate for you to sparkle like a fairy." She laughed.


He raised an eyebrow "Seriously? I think its more hilarious that you actually know that." He smirked back, much to Rosie's displeasure. "And I'll give you the very basics of why I'm this way. I was another one of my sister's experiments. She felt lonely being the only supernatural, and I kept teasing her about it as she could never go outside and play. She put a vampire elixir into my drinking water, and I turned into a vampire. It was her own way of showing that even though she was different, she could still go outside. I can't go outside in sunlight without burning to death." He went through the story with no emotion, as Rosie listened.


"So, basically, when you and Elli were younger, you made fun of her, she got annoyed. She turned you into a vampire, the end." She clarified, and Liam nodded.
"Basically, yes. Now can you get rid of that wand?" He asked. "Its really dangerous and far too powerful for you. You could end up killing yourself, or hurting someone very close to you." His eyes drifted over to Alyssa "Is she yours? Or your little sister?" He asked, honestly not knowing as he walked over to the little green swing.


Rosie frowned a little, looking at Alyssa and walking over too "Half sister." She murmured quietly. She didn't want her baby sister getting hurt because of her own stupidity and stubbornness. She would never be able to forgive herself if anything ever happened to anyone in her family. She sighed.  then looked back at Liam. "If I do give up this wand... Won't Elli be angry?"
Liam hesitated, "Very, but there's something I can do, but I'll need your help." He explained, then begun to whisper his plan in her ear.


Later that day, it was time for Alyssa to age up into a toddler. It was only a family party as always, there wasn't really any other family that lived in Dragon Valley anyway.  Erin was the one who was going to help Alyssa blow out the candles after both Connor and Rosie were home from school. Its funny because Erin didn't even hear Rosie coming home from school, yet here she and Connor were...


Once the birthday cake was lit, Erin leaned over the cake and blew out the candle for Alyssa. It was the same usual routine for birthdays. Apart from this would almost certainly be the last first birthday all the family and only them would celebrate. It was sad for a second, but more happy about the fact that Alyssa would be able to walk and talk soon.

Almost as soon as she aged up, Alyssa went straight over to the doll house, wanting to know what it was and what it did as Erin put the cake away for leftovers. Rosie soon retreated back up to her own bedroom, thinking about this day.


Today, she had met a vampire, and had  been told that there could be a possibility that she could seriously hurt someone with the wand. She wanted this curse to go. She didn't want to hurt anyone. She didn't want to be the bad person. She squeezed her eyes shut, wanting some way out of thinking about this. Which was when she felt someone touching her.


She opened her eyes to find Liam there, and she smiled softly at him "Hey." She murmured, looking up at him. 
"Hey." He half smiled back at her, and bit his lower lip slightly. "You were upset?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and placing his hand on her bare waist.
Rosie, confused about how he knew, nodded. "Yeah." She sighed and murmured "I wanna help you with your plan." She placed her hand up to his shoulder, making sure there was still at least a little distance.



Liam's eyes widened a little, honestly surprised she said that. "Are you sure you want to?" He asked.
Rosie nodded again, half smiling "I'm sure. But not for a while yet. We can talk about the plan whenever you come over, but I can't do it yet. I still haven't told my Dad that I'm a witch." She whispered, making sure he couldn't hear.


"You've not told him yet?" He asked, in a low voice. "You need to tell him Ro, you can't keep this secret from him."
"Ro? What, is that a nickname for me now?" She asked, grinning. He gave her a look, silently telling her not to change the subject. She sighed "Soon, he's going to talk to me about my mom, and after that is when I'm going to tell him." She looked at him.
"If I don't see you before then, good luck. I'm gonna have to go before Elli suspects something." He smiled at her, and then almost in the blink of an eye, he was gone.


Rosie sighed, sitting down on a chair at her desk. She knew she really would need good luck. But she knew she would need even more luck and courage for their plan on how to take down Elli.

Chapter 1.23 Birthday Blues                                                      
______________________________
AN: Heh... I've done quite a lot sim-wise. I lowered the effects on the graphics and my game isn't lagging anymore! (Knock on wood). I managed to build the house I want Generation 2 to have too, just not all the bedrooms are fully furnished yet. I'll get to that later.

12 comments:

  1. Yay for a less laggy game! Congrats! Though I know it had to have been a real wrench to lower your graphics settings. And two in one day! Wow! You've been a busy bee.

    Phew, Liam! Randomly invading the minds of those who don't even know you yet? If that had happened to me, I think I would have cut and run as loudly as possible. lol. So kudos to Rosie for keeping her cool there. Especially when he showed up. However, I'm awfully glad she kept her cool and listened to what he had to tell her about the wand. So now we just need Thomas to talk to Rosie about her mom, huh?

    And where is the shot of Toddler Alyssa? Where is the cute?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My graphic settings are already on quite low, so its alright. And I know, I've had hardly anything I needed to do today so I had plenty of time for simming.

      I know, I would have freaked out if that happened to me, but I guess Rosie has dealt with a lot of weird through meeting fairies and getting turned into a witch. She's just used to all the crazy there is. I guess that's the last thing that's important for right now, isn't it?

      There's a half shot of her playing with the doll house, unless if blogger decided to be annoying and not show it for some reason... There will be more of her next time.

      Delete
  2. I love Rosie's interaction with Alyssa, she's being an awesome big sister and I hope that can continue as both of them get older.

    I'm glad Liam has taken some steps to counteract his sister's craziness (and sheesh - turning him into a vampire cos he teased her - that woman is completely round the bend!) I can't wait to see what his plan is and I hope it works out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rosie's interaction with Alyssa, she's being an awesome big sister and I hope that can continue as both of them get older.

    I'm glad Liam has taken some steps to counteract his sister's craziness (and sheesh - turning him into a vampire cos he teased her - that woman is completely round the bend!) I can't wait to see what his plan is and I hope it works out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You accidentally posted your comment twice, I'll just respond to one of them.

      I want Alyssa and Rosie to be close, that's why I was glad Alyssa was a girl. That, and it would be more helpful for my next role to have a girl heir.

      Elli's crazy. That's for certain. She is a horrible, manipulative crazy fairy who hates how humans are treating the world. Lets just hope that their plan will work before Elli takes over.

      Delete
    2. Blogger was being a nightmare, it ate my comment three times before deciding to pay it twice...

      Delete
  4. Alyssa is a cutie! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

    And I'm looking forward to what Liam and Rosie do to stop Elli. She's definitely twisted if she turned her brother into a vampire for a reason like that.

    And I'm happy to hear your game is running better! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie and Alyssa are both really pretty. I think its just my thing for strawberry blondes, but he makes pretty kids.
      She is twisted, very twisted. Liam and Rosie have a plan though...
      And so am I! I don't want my legacy to crash on me.

      Delete
  5. OooohhhH!!!!! Exciting!! I wanna know the plan! So glad she's giving up the wans, but will it be too late....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting things with vampires and wands and plans! And with the wand, and if she will give it up... We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

      Delete
  6. Hmm. Is this Liam's voice telling her not to go to school? Ah, yes it is. I'm curious what this plan of his is, and how Elli will react.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, it was his voice telling her to ditch (how responsible) the plan is in about 9-ish chapters, however, an event happens which means that the plan has to happen earlier than anticipated.

      Delete