Tuesday 18 March 2014

Chapter 1.31 Love Day

Boo had her puppies fairly early the next morning, on Love Day



She had them in Alyssa's room, but luckily Alyssa's a fairly heavy sleeper so she wasn't woken up by Boo.



There was a boy puppy and a girl puppy. Unfortunately, the two of them are almost identical so it was difficult to tell which one was which.


The two puppies got to know each other, as Boo went sleep. It was a miracle neither Boo or Alyssa woke up from the puppy's yelping and barking.


When it was later, the male puppy went downstairs to sleep on the pet bed next to Toby. Both of the dogs were blissfully unaware of the strange dog with the firefighter hat...


Meanwhile, the female puppy went into Rosie's room to make sure she was awake. Needless to say, she was fairly surprised to see a puppy by her bed. At first, she thought Connor had convinced Erin to get yet another dog, but then she realized how similar to Boo and Toby the little dog looked. She couldn't help but smirk a little, picking the little puppy up.


"Is it only you, or do you have a brother or sister too?" She cooed, smiling slightly. "I think we should call you Piper, and you can be all mine." She snuggled the tiny puppy, grinning. And with that, the female puppy was called Piper, whereas the male one soon got the name of Pippin.


Connor and Sabrina went out to the Spring Festival that day, to celebrate Love Day together. 
"Boo had puppies?" She asked, grinning "That's so cute! Can I meet one of them?" She looked up at him.
He nods, smiling too "Yeah, sure. Don't get too attached though, if one of them goes missing, I'm blaming you." He teased gently, grinning. 
She laughed, smiling "Don't worry, I know better than to come between you and your dogs." She turned herself fully to face him "As long as I'm always your favourite." She grinned.



The two of them did a lot of things at the fair, but the best thing was when it slowly started to get dark. A slow song came on the stereo, and they started to slow dance on the dance floor.
"So, did you enjoy your first ever Love Day with someone?" Connor asked, grinning. He thought that today went great.
"Even though it is a corporate holiday which the only purpose is to make money, I enjoyed it." She smiled softly


"Well, maybe next time we can spend the day protesting against corporate greed and the fat cats in charge?" He suggested, and Sabrina laughed as he spun her.
She looked up at him, and smiled softly. Even the smallest things she did made his heart race. What she said next though...


She looked up at him, the approaching moonlight bringing a slight twinkle to her eyes. She smiled softly, and said "I love you."
He felt his heart skip a beat when she said that, and he tried to hide his grin, which didn't work, as he said the same thing, "I love you too."


When the fair started to close for the day, Sabrina and Connor went to the edge of the lot.
Sabrina grinned, "I had a really great time today. And luckily Alyssa didn't interrupt this date." She laughed.
"Me too, and it wasn't that bad last time with Alyssa tagging along." Connor grinned back, well why wouldn't he be grinning? Today has probably been one of the best in his life, all thanks to Sabrina. They had one last kiss, and parted ways for the night.


"You wanted me to meet you at the beach?" Liam asked, raising an eyebrow, "Isn't that a little cliche?"
Rosie shrugged, smiling "So what if it is? I wanted some alone time where I was sure no one was going to walk in on us." She grinned.


She and Liam sat down to look at the stars, and she decided to talk about her little run in with Elli yesterday "So, your sister paid me a little visit yesterday..." She sighed.
He looked over at her, "Are you okay? She didn't hurt you or anything, right?" He asked, now worried. His sister was truly insane, but she was the smart kind of insane.


"Well, I saw her holding my little sister and she put her in her crib, and then she pretty much told me that I was going to die, but apart from that..." She shook her head.
Liam frowned, "I honestly don't get why she chose you, plenty others didn't know either."
She looked at him confused "Didn't know what?" She asked.


He hesitated, before shrugging it off, "It doesn't matter, just as long as you're alright for now." He tried to act as if it was nothing.
She frowned "No. Tell me, what do I not know?" She asked, looking at him. "Is there something I'm supposed to know?" 


He sighed, and started telling her the story of what the wand can actually do. It was the exact same story Sabrina told Connor when they were kids.
Rosie frowned slightly "Okay, so that's why the wand is bad. Is that the only reason why I'm different from most? Because I didn't know that?" She asked.
Liam shook his head "Because of that, many people hated anyone or anything slightly out of the ordinary. No one had ever trusted anyone supernatural since then."


"So, most people would be against being supernatural..." She mused, looking up still. She then looked back at him "My life just never gets easy, does it?" She sighed, looking back out to the water. Nothing seems to ever go Rosie's way, but at least she has a boyfriend that cares about her.


Connor was on his way home, walking. He wasn't old enough to get a cab on his own, which is stupid. The only difference between him and an adult is that he's shorter and he has to go to school. It was cold too! He had to walk outside in the freezing cold, all because he wasn't old enough. He could almost imagine home, and yet how far away it was. If he closed his eyes, he could pretend it wasn't that far.


That was when things started to get weird though. The floor below him started to glow white, and he could almost feel static electricity around him, and the only sound he could hear was wind rushing past his ears. All he could see was blinding yellow and white lights/ He couldn't help but get freaked out and all he could wonder was what was going on. 


The next thing he knew, he was back in his bedroom, back home. The blinding lights were gone, and the sparks of electricity and the glowing floor light was going too. He walked around a little, checking this was his bedroom and it was all real. Everything was real. Which only left him with one remaining question.
"What the hell did I just do?" He mumbled, looking around still.

Chapter 1.30 Down in the Willow Garden                                      
_______________________________
AN: I've not had a happy chapter in a long time. Its always sadness or creepy Elli-ness or confrontations. I wanted some happy, so here's a little filler chapter all happy and stuffs :) 
Next chapter will be as sad/creepy/confrontational as ever though!

18 comments:

  1. Puppies!!!! And dancing, and kissing and loving :) And Connor teleporting!!
    I'll just ignore the authors note about next chapter beeing a bad one. Also ignoring Rosie figuring out that people will automatically distrust her because she's a witch, and that she can kill people with the wand.
    This chapter had puppies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for puppies! And dancing and kissing and loving (oh my! Sorry, still caught up with the Wizard of Oz theme we had going on around here a while ago)
      Ignore the bad stuff, focus on the puppies. I like your logic. Everyone should just focus on puppies.
      I have a lot of drama and tragedy in my legacy, don't I? Meh, I like it that way.

      Delete
  2. I loved Connor and Sabrina's date, it was so sweet :) and Connor's just learned to teleport - I wonder if Erin has been expecting this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you thought it was sweet, I'm not all too good at writing sweet and fluffy things.
      I've been waiting to do the teleporter thing for a while, but I guessed that I had to wait until he was a teenager

      Delete
  3. Aww, the puppies are so cute! Filler chapters are nice sometimes because otherwise stories just gt too overwhelmed. And Connor can teleport like his mom! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The puppies are identical, seriously. They both have brown spots and black spoldges on one side of their tummy and the other near the upper leg. The exact same.
      I like filler chapters, but I can never seem to fit them in exactly without it taking over. And yay for Connor being able to teleport

      Delete
  4. Yay! Connor inherited his mother's ability to teleport. I sort of that that was what Sabrina was implying earlier and I'm happy to see that's true. Can't have Rosie be the only special one ;)

    This was a really sweet chapter. It's nice to have those every now and then ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! And it would be unfair if only Rosie was special. I

      It is nice to have happy chapters, I've not had a truly happy once since... Well, I don't know. I don't think I ever had a really happy one.

      Delete
  5. Yay puppies! And I love the girls name Piper. So cute!

    "The smart kind of insane" The worst kind of insane there is. And then she's a fairy too! Poor Rosie. That does have to be tough. She's had such a rough go of it. But she's very right. At least she has Liam. Hopefully he can help her stick around despite his sister's threats. Does he have a plan to do that?

    Woot! Yay! Connor is a teleporter too! LOL! That was awesome! Though good for him for taking it so calmly. Now then. Who does he tell first? Sabrina or Erin? Though my bet is on Sabrina.

    Has the family heard from Thomas yet? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the name Piper, there's a character in a book series that has that name, and I love that book series, so yeah :)

      Smart+Insane+Power. One of those qualities is bad enough in an enemy, all three though? Ugh, good luck! I do feel bad for always picking on Rosie (but she is honestly my favourite (Don't tell anyone!)) And I know he's going to be sticking around with her.

      Woo for Connor teleporting! And he did take it really calmly. If I could teleport, I would be the laziest person around. I would travel and see so many places. Who he tells first, I'll have to decide later.

      They will hear from him sooner or later... But that frowny face is making me feel guilty! Make it stahp! D:

      Delete
    2. Noooo! Nevah! Not until I know Thomas is safe. Not until he's back with his family and everyone is happy and whole again. :p

      Delete
    3. *narrows eyes* Don't tempt the story teller... Its a bad idea.
      Happiness? Bro, you be in the wrong neighbourhood motherducker (I still wanna keep the 18+ thingy away)

      Delete
  6. I literally loled when Connor teleported. HAHAAHAAAA! Can you imagine?! Wow. Think Erin has some 'splainin' to do...

    Connor and Sabrina... AWWWKHDAUDYUDIHSYAUGVSGAHawwwww <333 SO CUTE!!! Hehe.<3 I hope they love each other foreeeverrrr <3

    And I'm glad Rosie now knows the story of the wand... I thought she already did, but now I realise it was Connor who does. lol. But what will Liam do about Elli?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little bit of explaining, then again, stranger things have happened (Surprisingly)

      I'm glad you found them cute :3 I'm bad at writing lovey dovey stuff. I plan on them staying together, don't worry.

      I thought she knew too, but it was only Connor who knew when Sabrina told him. Liam and Rosie have a plan, then again, would you expect Elli not to have one?

      Delete
  7. I didn't realize Liam hadn't told her about the wand. You'd think he'd have told her long before now, and be doing everything in his power to help her protect herself, if he really cared about her.

    I'd almost forgotten about Erin teleporting! I hope she's realizing he's doing it and can explain it to him, 'cause that had to be confusing...cool, but confusing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He thought she already knew about the wand and its powers, and he didn't want to be retelling a story she had already heard.

      I planned on Connor being a teleporter, I just didn't fully know when to add it in, so I added it in here.

      Delete
  8. Cute puppies! And wow, Connor inherited the teleportation powers! Lucky him, that's such a useful power to have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puppies! Ah, they were so cute <3 and yeah he got them. It is a useful power because if you want something from downstairs, or if you forgot to buy something from the shops, you can just appear over :D

      Delete